We have an Internship Job Opening
Company: ABC Supply Company, Inc.
Company website: www.abcsupply.com
Date Available: 05-28-2013
Location: Various locations throughout the United States
Deadline for Application: 04-01-2013
Submitted by: Carla Edgar
Email Reply: [email protected]
ABC Supply Company is the nation’s largest wholesale distributor of roofing supplies, and one of the nation’s largest distributor of siding, insulation, windows, tools, and many other exterior products and services. We sell to the professional trade – contractors, builders, and remodelers. Our customers equate ABC Supply to superior customer service, the highest quality products, and our total commitment to their needs. This privately owned company, founded in 1982, currently has over 450 locations nationwide in 46 states. We are expanding our locations throughout the United States and with rapid growth comes great employment opportunities.
An internship is a perfect chance for students who are genuinely interested in our company to get an inside look at how a branch operates and what management requires. Responsibilities for Branch Management include: leadership, planning, budgeting, sales and profitability, staff development, Profit & Loss, inventory control, fleet operations, warehouse operations, and overall accountability of all branch operations. We offer competitive wages with outstanding bonus incentives, and a great benefit package to eligible associates. Benefits elected may include: health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, a prescription drug plan, paid vacations, paid holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a 401(k) savings plan.
We are looking for individuals who possess:
* an entrepreneurial spirit,
* self-motivation and the ability to lead, coach, and motivate others,
* excellent written and verbal communication skills,
* time management and planning skills, with the ability to multi-task,
* ability to work with minimal supervision,
* strong relationship-building skills,
* excellent customer service skills,
* some computer skills. Knowledge of exterior building products and a distribution background is a plus, but not required. Your ability to relocate for a permanent position is a requirement. As you can see, we are looking for strong leaders who want to operate a branch as if it were their own business!
How to Apply:
If you are seeking new and challenging opportunities and meet our requirements, please e-mail your resume and cover letter as Word documents to: [email protected] or visit us at our booth during the career fair.