We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company: Actuant Corporation
Company website: www.actuant.com
Position: Sales Management Development Program (SMDP)
Deadline for Application: 5/1/2016
Submitted by: Linda Salbeck
Email Reply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Actuant Corporation is a $1.4B diversified industrial company serving customers from operations in more than 30 countries. The Actuant businesses are leaders in a broad array of niche markets including branded hydraulic tools and solutions; specialized products and services for energy markets and highly engineered position and motion control systems. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Actuant business operations are divided into three segments focused on the markets we serve. For more information visit www.actuant.com.
Do you have the drive to accelerate your sales career? At Actuant, (NYSE: ATU) you can ask the question: ‘What is possible?’ Driven by execution and integrity, Actuant team members are limited only by the stretch of their imagination on projects large and small. Global presence in over 30 countries, entrepreneurial spirit and financial strength ($1.6 Billion revenue) ensure that we are a dynamic and exciting place to work, giving you the advantage of a large company with the agility of a small company. Learn about us and explore our career paths to see where your sales career can accelerate. We are currently looking for May 2015 college graduates with a concentration in sales for our Sales Management Development Program (SMDP). The SMDP is designed to attract, recruit and develop the best to become our future sales leaders. Our business diversity offers rotations in industrial, commercial and retail sales and provides exposure to solid business and product knowledge along with the tools and skills to assess customer needs and deliver valuable solutions.
The 3 year diversified sales leadership program will allow you to experience:
* Rotations in three different businesses in two or more Actuant Segments which include Industrial, Energy, Electrical or Engineered Solutions.
* An assigned mentor in addition to high visibility and interaction with leadership team members.
* Formal networking opportunities.
* Training in Actuant’s LEADTM process improvement technologies. The specific responsibilities within each assignment may vary based upon the immediate needs of the business.
Some examples of rotations follow:
Inside Sales Representative
District Sales Manager
* Undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
* Majors: Business Administration, Engineering, Management, or other business majors with a sales focus. * Demonstrated strong academic performance; cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher on 4 point scale.
* Geographic mobility throughout the program duration is a requirement.
* Demonstrated leadership through work experience, campus activities and/or community service.
* Must complete and pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
What qualities do we look for in SMDP candidates?
* Mature and professional demeanor.
* Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to cultivate relationships.
* Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to work as an integral part of a team, and work independently or with minimal direction.
* Adaptability, quick learner.
* Positive attitude.
How to Apply: