We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company website: www.bdi-usa.com
Position: Sales Trainee Program
Deadline for Application: April 1, 2017
Submitted by: Kim Burk
Email Reply: firstname.lastname@example.org
BDI is a leading supplier of products and services to manufacturing companies throughout the world. Our commitments to customer service and technical expertise have been the trademark of our success and global expansion. BDI is a subsidiary of Forge Industries – a diversified, privately held company providing high quality products and services to industry. Our growth is attributed to our dedication to customer service excellence and our global vision. As we continue to build our competitive advantage through continued growth, BDI will continue to be highly rewarding to its shareholders, employees, customers and suppliers.
BDI is currently looking for a Sales Trainee to participate in an extensive, well-structured sales development program designed to provide strong knowledge in all aspects of our business. Job Definition: As a BDI Sales Trainee, you will be responsible for completing all the components associated with the 9 month BDI Sales Trainee Program including the duties of some or all of the positions under the umbrella of BDI’s Sales and Branch Operations. The purpose of the program is to prepare the Sales Trainee for a successful career in Sales. Responsibilities: (Progressively over a 9-month Period)
1. Expected to participate and complete all training exercises including, but not limited to; Product Training, Computer Training, and BDI Operations training.
2. Will be expected to enter and maintain all sales orders, including releasing orders on credit hold, and expediting.
3. Expected to shadow outside sales staff to learn about maintaining and actively servicing existing BDI customers assigned to a specific sales region by performing various duties including areas such as product quotation and problem resolution.
4. Develop product knowledge and demonstrate training and presentation skills.
5. Responsible for other duties as they are assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
1. Passion for sales
2. Project management skills
3. Strong organizational and multitasking skills
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills
5. Solid work ethics
6. Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
7. Highly motivated and detail-oriented
8. Ability to work as a team or autonomously
9. Excel at time-management
10. Proficient in Microsoft and Adobe Programs
11. SAP is a plus. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Engineering, or Business Management required. Must have at least 1-2 years’ experience within customer service in a retail setting.
How to Apply:
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com