We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company: Bearing Distributors Inc.
Company website: www.bdi-usa.com
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Kansas City, MO
Deadline for Application: October 31, 2016
Submitted by: Sarah Knepper
Email Reply: [email protected]
Bearing Distributors Inc. (BDI) is a leading supplier of products and services to manufacturing companies throughout the world. Our commitments to customer service and technical expertise have been the trademark of our success and global expansion. BDI is a subsidiary of Forge Industries – a diversified, privately held company providing high quality products and services to industry. BDI’s Brand is Success. Success Made Easier is more than a slogan or tag line- it is our promise to our Customers, our Team Members, our Suppliers and our Shareholders. Everything we do focuses on delivering Success to each group.
1. Responsible for answering telephone calls from outside customers and assisting them in their needs such as identifying and interchanging product.
2. Will be expected to enter and maintain all sales orders, including releasing orders on credit hold, and expediting previous sales orders.
3. Will also be expected to accurately quote product to the customer.
4. Can expect to capture over-the-counter sales with walk in customers.
5. Will regularly purchase product directly from the manufacturer.
6. May perform occasional duties in the warehouse, such as shipping and receiving.
7. Must be able to lift 50 pounds of product.
8. Expected to be licensed forklift operator.
9. Assists and supports the outside sales staff, including performing “cold” calls.
10. Responsible for other duties as they are assigned. 11. Identify and document cost savings.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• Should possess Microsoft Outlook and general computer skills
• 1-2 years in a customer service or sales environment preferred.
• Basic product knowledge of bearings and power transmission products a plus, with emphasis placed on mechanical aptitude.
• Great communication and telephone skills.
• Exceptional math skills
• Team oriented
How to Apply:
Apply on our ATS using the following link: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BEARDISTINC&cws=1&rid=242