Position Announcement: OUTSIDE SALES
BluePrint Engines is an industry leading manufacturer of performance crate engines. We sell and support customers such as Summit Racing, JEGS, and Speedway Motors. Our engines are often featured in automotive enthusiast magazines and TV shows like OverHaulin’ and Counting Cars. We are a privately held company that has been experiencing healthy growth, and rewards hard work. We enjoy a fast paced and fun work environment, servicing our customers in a variety of markets.
BluePrint Engines is looking for a qualified individual to fill a position in Outside Sales. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; Developing new accounts and maintaining contacts with established customers to increase market share; regularly interacting with prospects and customers in person, at the customer’s site of business or other off-site locations. A qualified applicant will focus on developing relationships and selling products mainly through B2B market channels. A qualified applicant will also handle customer complaints promptly and effectively, keep management informed of all competition and market conditions, and carry out training sessions, trade shows, and sales meetings as required.
- Identify and secure new B2B sales opportunities.
- Prepare and execute trade
- Prepare and deliver training materials; internally and with
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and
- Prepare presentations for
- Schedule and perform sales calls (current and prospective clients as well as the end consumer).
- Develop and meet realistic sales goals and expense
- Update contact information in contact management systems
- Develop sales lead tracking system and implement
- Develop new sales opportunities with current
- Create signage, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion,
- Provide support to social media
BluePrint Engines is committed to providing all of the necessary resources to make this position successful. A qualified Outside Sales Candidate will have experience with the following; Day to day business operations which include accounting, human resources and executive planning; Experience managing client interactions and expectations; Experience and understanding of sales and the sales cycle; Experience and understanding with engineering/design, sourcing and vendor relations in either manufacturing or distribution; Successful record as being a leader within a team and the understanding of how each role is integral to success. BluePrint Engines is looking for individuals who possess these traits and have a record of being Top Performers. With the right skills and attitude, the potential is limitless.
We are looking for individuals who possess:
- An entrepreneurial
- Self-motivation and the ability to lead, coach, and motivate
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Time management and planning skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work with minimal
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated track record as being a top
- Creative marketing and social media
- Strong mechanical or technical
- Knowledge of engines is preferred, but not required.