We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company: FCX Performance
Company website: www.fcxperformance.com
Position: Sales & Leadership Training Associate
Location: Various Locations
Deadline for Application: 11/1/2013
Submitted by: Ben Foerster
Email Reply: [email protected]
FCX Performance is a leading industrial, specialty process flow control distribution company, providing technical, mission critical products and value-added services to more than 15,000 end users, original equipment manufacturers and engineering and construction firms across the process, energy and high purity industries. The Company’s target end markets include chemicals; upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas; power; steel; pulp and paper; pharmaceuticals; food and beverage and general industrials. FCX provides an array of complementary products including valves and valve actuation, process instrumentation and measurement, pumps & rotating equipment, hoses, fittings and process flow control equipment, supported by technical expertise, integration, repair and ancillary services. Formed in 1999 and with predecessor company histories dating back to 1950, the Company has 28 locations serving 34 states and over 390 employees.! FCX Performance is based in Columbus, Ohio with facilities throughout the Midwest, Great Lakes, East Coast, and Southern United States.
Our Sales and Leadership Training Program (“SALT Program”) is a training and development program for qualified recent college graduates who are interested in a challenging career in industrial sales or distribution operations.
In this program, new graduates will participate in:
• A 9 to 12 month sales, product, and technology training program which is done virtually through extensive use of video conferencing so that employees can remain in one office but still interact with other locations.
• Mentoring programs with senior employees who will be a key resource for company and career opportunities.
• Functional rotations through all areas to gain an understanding of all facets of distribution operations.
• A complete curriculum of personal training courses covering key development areas, including:
o Extensive sales skills o Communication & Presentation Skills
o In-Depth Product & Application knowledge, including vendor training courses
o Leadership Development Career Paths At the successful end of the program, you will have the opportunity for direct placement into various key operating positions, including Outside Sales, Inside Technical Sales, Marketing, and Operations Management.
Rest assured that whatever position you fill within our company, you will be met with many challenging opportunities for advanced training and career advancement.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Distribution, Engineering & Management, Supply Chain Management, Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, or Sales & Marketing.
• Recent or soon-to-be college graduate (individuals with up to 2 years sales experience will be considered).
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Solutions, oriented problem solver.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Team player.
How to Apply:
Students may apply online using the link below, or in person at the UNK ID Career Fair! https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=845471