We have an Internship Job Opening
Company: LandMark Implement
Company website: http://www.landmarkimp.com/
Date Available: 5/10/2012
Location: TBA (Holdrege, Minden, Lexington and Gothenburg, NE)
Deadline for Application: 02/15/12
Email Reply: Anita Lyon, [email protected]
The following outlines our 12-week internship schedule. The department order and exact amount of time spent working in each department may vary, depending on work load and project involvement. This schedule may be adjusted to meet the student and store needs.
- Parts Department 1 week: Gain an overall view of the daily functions of the Parts department and how they relate to the overall dealership product offerings
- Service Department 1 week: Gain an overall view of the daily functions of the Service department and how they relate to the overall dealership product offerings
- AMS Department 3 weeks: Gain an overview and general operation practices of AMS products by job shadowing a current AMS specialist. Upon completion the Intern will have the knowledge to install and complete basic set-up to a wide variety of AMS products in various platforms. The intern will be able to train a new operator on the theory and fundamentals of operation, explain the features and benefits of the product, and operate the product in a variety of environments.
- Sales Department 8 weeks: Intern will job shadow an experienced salesperson during most of this time period. During this segment of the internship the candidate will be trained on a variety of tasks that are important to succeed as an equipment salesperson in today’s environment. These tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- JDQuote2 -Equipment pricing software
- Sedona Workflow-LandMark Implement sales process software.
- UsedXpress- Used equipment marketing software
- Customer relationship management
- Gain familiarity with internet advertising processes
- Equipment lot organization and maintenance
- Individual time management practices
- Used equipment appraisals and appraisal processes
- Sales process of LandMark Implement
- Sales lead management o Product knowledge training
- Participation in field days and customer clinics.
During this internship the candidate will have the opportunity to complete an equipment sales transaction from start to finish with the approval and assistance of their mentor. At the conclusion of the summer, the intern will be responsible to present to the LandMark Leadership Team. This presentation is intended to summarize the projects worked on and career experiences gained while working at LandMark Implement.
How to Apply: We will be at the ID Spring Career Event
For additional information on jobs posted on our website, please contact:
Brenda Jochum, Internship Director – University of Nebraska at Kearney
Department of Industrial Technology
(308) 865-8122 phone (308) 865-8976 fax