We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company: IDG USA LLC
Company website: www.idg-corp.com
Position: Sales Trainee
Location: Nebraska, Nationwide
Deadline for Application: 09-01-2014
Submitted by: Lora Murphy
Email Reply: [email protected]
Industrial Distribution Group, Inc. is the market leader in the design, build, and management of supply chain solutions and a national distributor of indirect materials . Our knowledgeable and experienced Associates strive to deliver world class service and provide cost take-out initiatives for our Customers. Our suite of supply chain solutions embodies our specialized supply chain knowledge in product procurement, inventory management, product application, and process improvements. We currently provide solutions for over 600 global companies and institutions. IDG continues to make its presence known throughout North America. Continued expansion has created continued Sales Trainee opportunities. We continue to seek recent college graduates and/or those new to the workforce (3 to 5 years experience), who have the desire to excel and contribute to the growth and success of our organization. Again, veterans are encouraged to apply. We are passionate about building a team of future entrepreneurs who have the passion and desire, who take risk and are determined to succeed! Our sales trainee role is a highly regarded position within our organization. Through a classroom/ field training program (3 months) and your dedication and commitment to our company philosophies and concepts, you can expect a rewarding career both professionally and financially.
Alignment with an industry leader and ability to grow both professionally and financially. Through our comprehensive Sales Trainee program, you can expect to learn the skills necessary to meet the following responsibilities: ¡Grow profitable sales within strategic and opportunistic growth segments ¡Maintenance of key Customers ensuring a continued base of profitable traditional industrial business ¡Identify, qualify and win solution customer opportunities within assigned territory ¡Support the stocking strategy We offer: * Company car (upon deployment at the end of training). * A benefits package to include major medical, dental & vision, 401K, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and more! To learn more, visit www.idg-corp.com or www.idgsupply.com
What we look for
• Tomorrows Leaders!
• Exceptional customer service and/or sales exp.
• A competitive spirit.
• Adept business and financial acumen
• Background in industrial distribution/manufacturing preferred. Will consider those with strong background in customer service, sales and/or marketing
• Willingness to travel 75% of the time within a 2 hour radius
• Willingness to relocate – current opportunities support: West Coast, Midwest and Northeast Markets
• Bachelors Degree in supply chain management, industrial distribution, sales, engineering, marketing or business preferred; other degree candidates are encouraged to apply!
• Strong Phone Presence
• Sales Aptitude
• Desire to build a successful B2B sales career
• Must be authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship now or in the future
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please apply via our career portal at https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8916151 Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled