We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company: IDG USA LLC
Company website: www.idg-corp.com
Position: Sales Trainee
Location: United States
Deadline for Application: 11/30/2013
Submitted by: Tom Crowe, HR Manager
Email Reply: [email protected]
Industrial Distribution Group, Inc. is the market leader in the design, build, and management of supply chain solutions and a national distributor of indirect materials . Our knowledgeable and experienced Associates strive to deliver world class service and provide cost take-out initiatives for our Customers. Our suite of supply chain solutions embodies our specialized supply chain knowledge in product procurement, inventory management, product application, and process improvements. We currently provide solutions for over 600 global companies and institutions. Our decades of experience enable us to provide our Customers with solutions designed specifically for their requirements. We can deliver lower total product cost as a tier one supplier through our relationships with the world’s leading indirect material manufacturers. What sets us apart is our process oriented approach that delivers consistently improved results for our Customers through the following services.
Tremendous opportunities exist to join an industry leader in the industrial supply arena. We are seeking recent college graduates and/or those new to the workforce (3 to 5 years experience), who have the desire to excel and contribute to the growth and success of our organization. Veterans are encouraged to apply. We are passionate about building a team of entrepreneurs who have a driver mentality, who take risk and desire to succeed. Our sales trainee role is a highly regarded position within our organization. Through an extensive training program (3 months) and your dedication and commitment to our company philosophies and concepts, you can expect a rewarding career that can lead to unlimited earnings & opportunities. Successful associates can expect to work hard in a competitive and supportive environment with upward career mobility available. What you’ll get!
• Alignment with an industry leader and ability to grow both professionally and financially.
• A benefits package to include major medical/dental & vision, 401K, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and much much more!
What you will need to be successful
• The 3 D’s – Drive, Determination & Desire
• Demonstrated exceptional customer service and/or sales exp.
• A healthy sense of competition coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Adept business and financial acumen
• Background in customer service, sales, marketing and/or industrial/manufacturing knowledge is a plus
• Willingness to travel 75% of the time within a 2 hour radius
• Willingness to relocate
• Bachelors Degree in sales, engineering, marketing or business preferred; other degree candidates are encouraged to apply!
• Strong Phone Presence
• Strong Sales Aptitude
• Desire to build a successful B2B sales career
• Must be authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship now or in the future
How to Apply:
Please apply online: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5586221