We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company: JCI INDUSTRIES
Company website: WWW.JCIIND.COM
Position: SALES ENGINEER – ALL LOCATIONS
Location: MIDWEST TERRITORY
Deadline for Application: 03/31/2016
Submitted by: Jennie Bryan
Email Reply: [email protected]
JCI Industries, Inc. supplies and services water & wastewater equipment for both the industrial and municipal markets. We serve a wide range of industries, including food, chemical, petroleum, power generation, and the general process industries. We strive to be an essential partner with our customers by addressing their needs and meeting or exceeding their expectations.
• Calls on decision makers in the market place who are in a position to purchase JCI products. These decision makers include but are not limited to: end users, consulting engineers, OEM’s and contractors. Strives to influence the standardization of JCI products in assigned accounts.
• Conducts product presentations and demonstrations to enhance the knowledge and product awareness of current and potential customers.
• Establishes rapport with JCI vendors and engages in joint sales work with Vendor representatives to promote that specific vendor’s products.
• Attends and participates in sales and other company meetings as required.
• Is the “eyes and ears” of JCI Industries and JCI’s stakeholders in the market place.
• Due to the wide exposure of the Sales Engineer to all departments at JCI, the Sales Engineer promotes teamwork among the various departments and is the main liaison between different JCI departments and the customer.
• Constantly trains to increase knowledge level of products, processes and the latest industry trends.
• Reviews and provides corrective actions on all issues relative to his or her assigned accounts.
• On a daily basis and through the utilization of Selltis, maintains customer contact data, follows-up and closes quotes, opens and tracks opportunities and responds timely to correspondence and “to-do’s”.
• Manages expenses consistent with departmental requirements.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Strong time management skills.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• A solid understanding of rotating equipment, fabrication/manufacturing of equipment and machine shop practices.
• Strong computer skills with PC’s and related software, such as MS Office products.
• Ability to work autonomously and on a team.
• Knowledge of project planning, production scheduling, order management, and profit and loss accounting.
• Ability to deal with customers and co-workers in a pleasant and professional manner.
• Engineering or technical degree preferred.
How to Apply:
Please email resume to: [email protected]