We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company website: www.careersatnmc.com
Position: International Market Development Specialist
Location: Omaha, NE
Deadline for Application: 01/31/2013
Submitted by: Mandy
Email Reply: [email protected]
For 75 years NMC has been providing solutions to meet the changing needs of its customers. Today, through locations in Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota and Utah – and with a dedicated staff of nearly 700, NMC provides a comprehensive line of products, parts and services vital to the construction, power generation, material handling, on-highway trucks, agriculture, rental and railroad industries. NMC has been Nebraska’s Caterpillar dealer since 1938.
NMC is looking for an International Market Development Specialist who would be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of Sales/Marketing activities for a NMC’s international activity. Work with Branch Manager to develop and implement sales/marketing strategies, policies and procedures while increasing client base and revenues for the Company.
1. Assist Sales team in developing new international markets
2. Analyze, plan, implement and control sales/marketing strategies, motivate sales team, achieve sales targets in line with Company growth and revenue initiatives.
3. Negotiate contractural terms and conditions with clients.
4. Build and maintain strong client relationships, pursue new business opportunities, while offering excellent service.
5. Develop excellent long term partnerships with distribution partners to maximize business growth and customer satisfaction.
6. Prepare and present proposals to current and prospective clients.
7. Prepare weekly/monthly reports, data, and marketing intelligence to Management
8. Proactively review/track progress against established revenue and targets
9. Participate in forecasting business development
10. Attend Sales seminars, meetings, or other educational activities to stay up to date on latest industry developments
11. Coordinate marketing activities and attend trade shows as needed.
•Knowledge of Freight Forwarding, Trade Lanes and Ocean & Air logistics
•Operational background preferred
•Must have solid Profit & Loss (P & L) understanding
•Requires a positive, competitive, confident personality with strongly developed persuasive and negotiation /client focused orientation
•Ability to work effectively in a team environment/or independently with results
•Strong problem solving skills, ability to think and respond quickly to sales & service issues
•Excellent organizational/time management, planning, collaboration, decision -making, presentation and negotiation skills
•Strong interpersonal skills/diplomacy
•Proven track record in business development and growth
•Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
•Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office/Windows based computer applications
•Bi-lingual an asset Education and Experience:
•5 to 7 years experience in international marketing or sales required
•4+ years marketing experience with proven track record of accomplishments in increasing client base and company revenues.
•Travel up to 25%; international possible
•4 year degree required, MBA preferred NMC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or membership in any class protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
How to Apply:
Please apply at: http://nebraska-machinery.iapplicants.com/ViewJob-511279.html