We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company website: www.nmccat.com
Position: Sales Development Analyst
Location: Omaha, NE
Deadline for Application: 09/30/2013
Submitted by: Mandy
Email Reply: email@example.com
For 75 years NMC has been providing solutions to meet the changing needs of its customers. Today, through locations in Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota and Utah – and with a dedicated staff of nearly 700, NMC provides a comprehensive line of products, parts and services vital to the construction, power generation, material handling, on-highway trucks, agriculture, rental and railroad industries. NMC has been Nebraska’s Caterpillar dealer since 1938.
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for sales quotes, data tracking, and market analysis. This includes working directly with sales and marketing personnel in finding ways to target customers and come up with programs to increase sales.
1. Supports the success of an assigned team of salespeople, including Account Managers, and Business Development Sales Representatives.
2. Supports the success of an assigned team of salespeople, including Account Managers, and Business Development Sales Representatives.
3. Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
4. Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
5. Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
6. Quote prices, credit terms and other bid specifications.
7. Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
8. Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
9. Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
10. Will support the governmental sales overview and coordination of bid strategies, forecasting and assisting with sales funnel management.
Additional Tasks/Secondary Job Functions:
• Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability. .
• Achieves product growth targets in the assigned geography or account base.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
• Other duties, as assigned
• Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Persuasion – Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
• Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
• Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Negotiation – Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
• Oral Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
• Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Speech Clarity – The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
• Speech Recognition – The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
• Written Comprehension – The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
• Written Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand. Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
• Construction or Farming background a plus.
NMC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or membership in any class protected by applicable local, state or federal law.