We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company: Enduro Composites, Inc.
Company website: www.endurocomposites.com
Position: Midwest Sales Manager – Building Products
Date Available: 8/29/18
Location: IA, IL, IN, NE
Deadline for Application: 9/30/18
Submitted by: Martha Ann Jones
Email Reply: [email protected]
Houston based world-class manufacturer of engineered fiberglass systems has an outstanding opportunity involving technical sales of products developed for industrial and commercial applications. As a leader in FRP materials and building structures, Enduro is positioned for growth and building the team of people and systems to handle it.
The Regional Sales Manager will be charged with these duties and responsibilities:
1. Address selling effort from design stage to project award.
2. Generate new opportunities through prospecting and promotional selling.
3. Develop material quantity estimates from bid plans and specifications.
4. Provide information to Enduro Customer Service for preparation of price and material quotations.
5. Work as a team member with Enduro Engineering to develop conceptual designs and appropriate material selection.
6. Assist Customer Service and provide information to ensure efficient order processing and seamless communication between customers and Enduro Operations.
7. Maintain current records on accounts and projects.
8. Develop annual, monthly, and weekly work plans.
9. Assist in annual, quarterly and monthly sales forecast.
10. Assist with resolution of problems and service issues.
11. Complete special projects as assigned by Manager.
1. Minimum 2 years industrial sales experience.
2. Outstanding sales and communication skills.
3. Strong sense of urgency, competitiveness and persistence.
4. Great organizational skills and ability to multitask.
5. Good technical aptitude and analytical skills.
6. Self-motivated with ability to work effectively and efficiently from remote office.
7. Preferred candidates will have sales experience with building or industrial products and/or B. S. Degree in Engineering or Building Construction field.
How to Apply:
Send current resume to Martha Ann Jones at [email protected]