We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company: Ferguson Enterprises
Company website: www.ferguson.com
Position: Outside Sales Trainee Program – Ferguson
Deadline for Application: 11/30/2016
Submitted by: Liz McLeod
Email Reply: [email protected]
Ferguson raises the bar for industry standards as the top-rated wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies. However, our expertise goes beyond plumbing. We are a diverse distributor that spans multiple businesses including HVAC/R, waterworks and industrial. In the past 63 years, we’ve grown from a local distributor to a $13 billion dollar company with more than 1,400 locations and over 22,000 associates nationwide. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class service and our customers know that “Nobody expects more from us than we do” is more than just a tagline to Ferguson associates. It’s a cultural belief that is demonstrated every day through exceptional customer service, product selection and industry knowledge.
Ferguson is looking for college graduates who are seeking a long term career to begin as Sales Trainees in locations throughout the United States for our Commercial Maintenance, Repair & Operation (MRO) business group. The ideal trainee candidate must be open to relocation and possess a strong work ethic. In addition, diverse communication skills, a drive to succeed, confidence, attention to detail, and the willingness and ability to take the initiative are essential.
• #1 Wholesale distributor in the US of plumbing supplies and construction materials
• $13 Billion in sales for FY 15
• Large company with small company environment
• Located in all 50 states • Family company culture
• Performance based opportunities What will you be doing?
• 6 month training; including one month in Hampton, VA at the Corporate Sales Center and five months in Indianapolis, IN (financial assistance provided for moving expenses) • Learning product knowledge and sales processes
• Building relationships with Sales Center associates Upon successful completion of the training program, you will return to your final location and will be transitioning into an Outside Sales role. You will be assigned a territory base and will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships compromised of key accounts and prospective customers, while achieving sales goals and supporting business development. A Bachelor’s Degree OR 8 years of active military service is required. Apply Today! Want to know more about us? Check out our website at https://www.ferguson.com/content/industry-solutions/facilities-supply The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
A Bachelor’s Degree OR 8 years of active military service is required. Apply Today!
How to Apply:
To be considered for the training program, you must apply online with Ferguson. Get started by submitting your application using the link below: https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25371&siteid=5330&AReq=26251BR&CODES=POST-COLLEGE