We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company: Ferguson Enterprises
Company website: www.ferguson.com/careers
Position: Sales Trainee Program
Deadline for Application: 3/30/18
Submitted by: Taylor Minter
Email Reply: [email protected]
Ferguson raises the bar for industry standards as the top-rated wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies. However, our expertise goes beyond plumbing. We are a diverse distributor that spans multiple businesses including HVAC/R, waterworks and industrial. In the past 64 years, we’ve grown from a local distributor to a $15 billion dollar company with more than 1,400 locations and over 24,000 associates nationwide. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class service and our customers know that “Nobody expects more from us than we do” is more than just a tagline to Ferguson associates. It’s a cultural belief that is demonstrated every day through exceptional customer service, product selection and industry knowledge.
Seeking a career and not just a job? Ferguson is looking for college graduates to begin as Sales Trainees in locations throughout the United States. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service, and you may be an ideal candidate if:
• You want to understand the whole business. We take pride in investing in our associates. As a Sales Trainee, you will work from the ground-up to ensure you have a solid foundation of knowledge to excel in your sales career.
• You want to build long-lasting relationships – with customers and coworkers.
• You value teamwork, drive, and passion. These characteristics, found in our associates, are fundamental to the success and bottom line of our organization.
• You want to be part of something big. Ferguson proudly supports our communities, families, military and educational initiatives. It’s how we make a positive impact to strengthen the communities where we live and work.
• You want ownership in your future – Ferguson operates in all 50 states and offers geographic flexibility College of Ferguson: You will begin your career in a training location for 5 months alongside other trainees, where a proficient trainer will develop your skills in product and operational knowledge of our industry. Upon completing your time in the College of Ferguson, you will be responsible for assisting with sales functions for existing and prospective customers in your final location. Be prepared to develop and maintain customer relationships, present job quotes and provide accurate pricing/inventory information to customers.
A Bachelor’s Degree OR 8 years of active military service is required. Take the first step toward your career and Apply TODAY! https://ferguson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Ferguson_Campus/job/Sales-Trainee-Program—Nationwide_R-34383-1?source=Campus_Posting The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the position, please apply online at: https://ferguson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Ferguson_Campus/job/Sales-Trainee-Program—Nationwide_R-34383-1?source=Campus_Posting