We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company: Ferguson Enterprises, Inc
Company website: www.ferguson.com
Position: Sales Trainee Program – Ferguson
Deadline for Application: 5/5/2017
Submitted by: Taylor Minter
Email Reply: [email protected]
Ferguson raises the bar for industry standards as the top-rated wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies. However, our expertise goes beyond plumbing. We are a diverse distributor that spans multiple businesses including HVAC/R, waterworks and industrial. In the past 63 years, we’ve grown from a local distributor to a $13.8 billion dollar company with more than 1,400 locations and over 23,000 associates nationwide. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class service and our customers know that “Nobody expects more from us than we do” is more than just a tagline to Ferguson associates. It’s a cultural belief that is demonstrated every day through exceptional customer service, product selection and industry knowledge.
Ferguson is looking for college graduates who are seeking a long term career to begin as Sales Trainees in locations throughout the United States. The ideal trainee candidate must possess a strong work ethic, diverse communication skills, a drive to succeed, confidence, attention to detail, and the willingness and ability to take the initiative. Why Ferguson?
• #1 Wholesale distributor in the US of plumbing supplies and construction materials
• $13 Billion in sales for FY 15
• Large company with small company environment
• Located in all 50 states
• Family company culture
• Performance based opportunities What will you be doing?
• 10-12 month hands on program rotating through our warehouse, parts counter and inside and/or showroom (retail) sales
• Working knowledge of Ferguson using our ground up approach
• Learning product knowledge and supply chain processes
• Building relationships with customers • Impacting profit margin for your location When you complete the Sales Training Program, you will be responsible for assisting with sales functions for existing and prospective customers. Be prepared to develop and maintain customer relationships, present job quotes and provide accurate pricing/inventory information to customers.
A Bachelor’s Degree OR 8 years of active military service is required. Apply Today! Want to know more about us? Check out our website at www.ferguson.com. The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
How to Apply:
To be considered for the training program, you must apply online with Ferguson. Get started by submitting your application using the link below: https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25371&siteid=5330&AReq=26248BR&CODES=POST-COLLEGE