We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company: Fluid Specialties
Company website: http://fluidspecialties.com
Position: Outside Sales Professional
Deadline for Application: 11/15/18
Submitted by: Jim Patton Fluid Connector Sales Manager
Email Reply: [email protected]
Fluid Specialties was established in 1987 as a division of Aberdeen Dynamics to specialize in hydraulic, industrial, and pneumatic hoses, fittings, couplings, clamps, valves and measurement devices.
This position will be responsible for identifying and closing new business as well as development of existing accounts within but not limited to the Oklahoma and surrounding area market. The successful candidate will identify & evaluate potential customers and build relationships with decision-makers. The successful candidate will also help determine customer needs with solution and value add based selling. This position will report to the Sales Manager and is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
• Sells solutions and responsible for new product introduction with a focus on Parker Hannifin and fluid connector related supplies and services.
• Generate and qualify leads, assess opportunities, propose and close sales
• Develops personal sales objectives and strategies with sales management and successfully achieves sales goals
• Demonstrates ability to present and influence credibly.
• Effectively communicate at all levels within the organization, with customers, and industry professionals.
• Increase customer loyalty, market awareness and market share.
• Maintains prospect and target account lists.
• Participation in monthly meetings, detailing won and lost sales activities including lessons learned
• Ensures branding and marketing efforts are aligned with corporate business strategy through product demonstrations, digital communications, customer contacts, Lunch and Learns, etc
• Identifies emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Provides a strong focus on customer service
• Engage in joint sales calls and training opportunities with manufacturing representatives
• Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed in support of Fluid Specialties’ strategic plan.\n\n
• Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field preferred
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
• Strong presentation skills with ability to read audience and tailor message to its needs
• Cooperative, self-motivated, independent, goal oriented
• Possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to interact with customers and team members in a professional manner
• Strong organizational and communication skills, above average mechanical aptitude and the ability to interact with a diverse customer base
• Operates with highest of integrity
• Committed to continuous professional improvement
How to Apply:
email to:[email protected]