We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company: FORCE America, Inc
Company website: www.forceamerica.com
Position: Distribution Specialist
Location: Henderson, CO
Deadline for Application: 4/27/2018
Submitted by: Robin Bolton
Email Reply: [email protected]
FORCE America is an employee owned business that manufactures and distributes hydraulic solutions. We are a leader in our markets due to our commitment to customer service, product innovation, product diversity, and flexible designs. Our team and products reach a customer base of over 17,000.
• Distribution – develops knowledge of FORCE America distributed and manufactured products while performing assignments including material handling and shop. Learning is accomplished through successful performance of warehouse and shop duties, which includes, but is not limited to warehousing, product assembly, troubleshooting and repair.
• Inside sales – gains understanding of customers, products, and sales support roles through training in, and performance of inside sales roles such as SSS, OEM and Municipal sales support specialist.
• May include, Operations and Leadership – gain business acumen, communication within and across teams, and understanding of processes.
• Teamwork and Values – creates productive work relationships and demonstrates FORCE America values when interacting with FORCE America associates in all departments.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Industrial Distribution, or related business field and 1 year of work experience or 5 or more years of demonstrated performance within FORCE America.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong mechanical aptitude required.
• Proficient in Microsoft office products.
• Exposure to an ERP, Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred.
How to Apply:
Please contact Robin at [email protected]