We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company: Genie, a Terex Brand
Company website: https://jobs.terex.com/
Position: Associate Territory Sales Manager -Dev. Program
Location: Redmond, WA
Deadline for Application: December 2019
Submitted by: Mackenzie Miller
Email Reply: [email protected]
Genie is one of the largest manufacturers of aerial lifting equipment in the world with products that include a complete line of self-propelled aerial work platforms, portable aerial work platforms, material lifts, booms, scissors, telehandlers and light towers. Corporate headquarters are located in Redmond, Wash. Genie’s success has been based on developing innovative products while offering superior customer service and support over the course of four decades. Manufacturing excellence and team member commitment to quality are also apparent in the extensive product line and overall popularity of the Genie® brand. Genie is part of Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), a business segment of Terex Corporation.
• 6 month rotational assignment in Redmond, WA (division headquarters), working alongside Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations to develop business acumen and to gain insight into all aspects of the company.
• After rotation, take on responsibility for sales in your designated Territory, working alongside experienced professionals. Real World Responsibilities: During your time with us you will: – Spend time learning about the processes and challenges in Inside Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Product Support, Product Management and more. – Work closely with each region and SAT team, identify who our potential customers are. – Focus on independent customers, energy sector, oil field, power plants, and other new customers. – Help support Regional Sales Managers or our rental customers. – Work with main rental customers and support our national account customers As part of our team we will: – Connect you with a mentor that is a leader in the company. – Provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, Business, Engineering, Marketing or similar field by hire date
• Willingness to travel and reside in different geographical locations
• Independent and proactive individual who can work alone with minimal supervision, and within a team
• Customer oriented
• Strong analytical and communication skills Nice to haves:
• Positive and energetic
• Quick learner and able to build strong relationships quickly Attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply:
Online at: https://jobs.terex.com/job/Redmond-Sales-Development-Program-WA-98052/504094500/