We have a Part-Time & Summer Positions Job Opening
Company: Parker Hannifin
Company website: www.parker.com
Position: Assembly Summer Help
Location: Kearney, NE
Deadline for Application: 05/07/2018
Submitted by: Ana Torres
Email Reply: [email protected]
A Parker Hannifin Company On February 28, 2017, our parent company CLARCOR became part of the Parker Hannifin Corporation Filtration group. This highly complementary combination establishes Parker among the top filtration companies in the world and the supplier of the most comprehensive offering of filtration solutions and services. Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. Baldwin Filters provides many opportunities for you to further your career. We offer a variety of established career paths in engineering, accounting, marketing, sales, business analysis, human resources, information technology and production.
Performs various assembly, sub-assembly, or packaging operations in a production area requiring general physical dexterity, machine monitoring, inspecting, and packaging filter components. Performs minor set up duties to accomplish the preceding responsibilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Hand assembles and/or monitors the machine assembly of various filters and components as outlined in the Process Instructions for the assigned work area. This involves working at different workstations in different areas.
2. Operates and monitors assembly line machines and activities. Refers problems to supervision.
3. Performs minor assembly line set up duties in preparation of assembly operations.
4. Obtains inspection report approval from department supervision.
5. Responsible for meeting established unit production standards.
6. Responsible for inspection of all work, assuring that defective product is not processed. Immediately reports problems to department supervision.
7. Conducts on-the-job training for other employees as assigned.
8. Completes paperwork as required, including quality records, scrap reports and machine logs. Reports production as required, using the computer system.
9. Keeps work area clean, orderly, and free of obstruction.
10. Responsible for observing safety rules at all times and immediately reports unsafe conditions to department supervision.
11. Responsible for quality and safety of own work and compliance of all company procedures and policies.
Required: Eighth grade education. Must be 18 years of age. This position requires the individual to handle parts and materials weighing up to approximately thirty-five pounds. Preferred: High school education with three or more months of assembly line experience in a manufacturing setting.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at parker.com under careers