We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company: R.S. Hughes Co., Inc.
Company website: www.rshughes.com
Position: Manager Trainee – Inside Sales
Deadline for Application: N/A
Submitted by: Allysa Han
Email Reply: [email protected]
Founded in 1954, R.S. Hughes Co., Inc. is a dynamic, North American distributor of industrial supplies. With 50 locations in the United States and Mexico, we maintain an extensive inventory of adhesives, abrasives, electrical, static control, tapes, labeling and safety products. We are proud to represent products from leading manufacturing companies including 3M, Henkel Loctite, General Electric, Brady, Kimberly Clark, Ansell Edmont, and many others. We specialize in sales and service solutions to manufacturing companies in both OEM and MRO applications.
R.S. Hughes Company, Inc. is committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. We approach training from a “hands-on” point of view. Through our training program, you will be introduced to all facets of running and leading in our business. This would include inside sales, warehouse operations, inventory management, exceptional customer service and attention, field sales, territory management, accounting, staffing, and the responsibility for growing our sales. You will gain credibility and learn extensive product knowledge in a short period of time. The first step to a successful management career at R.S. Hughes Co., Inc. begins with our Management Trainee program. Created to give outstanding individuals an accelerated management path, the Management Trainee program can:
• Jump start your management career with R.S. Hughes Co., Inc.
• Leverage comprehensive hands-on experience.
• Impart real world knowledge.
• Develop management and leadership skills.
A Management Trainee is a highly regarded position in our company. Through your dedication and commitment to company philosophies and expectations, you can expect a very rewarding career. We offer a career path through our program that leads to Inside Sales Management running an R.S. Hughes location. You’ll find that a large percentage of our business leaders and managers, including our Chairman of the Board and our President/COO are graduates of our Management Training program. Responsibilities:
• Making a high volume of calls daily to introduce and grow our business.
• Managing inventory and assisting with buys.
• Placing and fulfilling orders.
• Performing local sales calls.
• Assisting Will Call customers.
• Supporting achievement of division sales goals.
Your ability and willingness to relocate in the future may increase your career opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum 1 year face-to-face customer service, retail, or sales experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply: