We have a Full-Time Job Opening
Company website: www.sun-source.com
Position: Sales Trainee
Location: Various locations across the U.S.
Deadline for Application: 11/30/2018
Submitted by: Monica Hunter
Email Reply: [email protected]
SunSource, headquartered in Addison, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago), is one of North America’s leading fluid power distribution companies, providing products, services and information in hydraulics, pneumatics, automation, and fluid process serving both the industrial, OEM, MRO, and mobile equipment markets.
As a sales trainee, you will begin your career with SunSource alongside other trainees for the first twelve (12) months. Based on your overall technical aptitude and career interest, you will be selected for one of two training curricula’s that will align with our business unit model. You will participate in a sequence of sales and technical fluid power development activities that will place you on a path to learn about our products, our industry, and the diverse markets we serve across the country. In addition, you will be immersed in SunSource’s sales methodology and processes, including prospecting, lead generation, territory planning and management, negotiation, and account management strategies.
Essential Goals of the Program:
• Rotational immersion within sales support functions
• Joint sales calls with Account Managers
• Building internal relationships with key support teams, product managers, and technical experts
• Ongoing sales, technical, product and capability training
• Interaction with key supplier partners through on-site training
• Hands on product application training
• Time and Territory Management Strategy
• Overcoming objections through daily prospecting phone sales calls while working towards a monthly and annual sales goal
• Interact directly with customers to provide technical solutions to their needs.
How to Apply:
Please apply directly on the careers section of our website. Additionally you may submit your resume to [email protected]